Seasoned Ohio Lawyer Offers Focused Representation in Family Law Matters
Solution-oriented attorney in Cleveland helps clients resolve disputes and optimize their future
When you face a major life change like divorce, having a trusted attorney to support you each step of the way can help you end your marriage efficiently and allow you to move forward with a new chapter of your life. At Carol Adelstein Law in Cleveland, I have been advising clients since 1988 on all types of family law issues. When you need representation, I provide the experience you need to strive for the resolution you desire. I serve individuals throughout Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina counties.
Attentive attorney provides compassionate counsel
I understand the significant impact a family law case will have on your future, which is why I am committed to providing high-caliber representation in an attentive manner. My clients turn to me because I am:
- Accomplished — Whether at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, I am a respected advocate with a track record of successful decisions.
- Knowledgeable — With three decades of experience exclusively in family law, I am well-versed and knowledgeable about the issues that affect you and your loved ones, which allows me to best represent your interests.
- Understanding — I know that family law issues are trying, so I seek to relieve your emotional stress and work one on one with you each step of the way to provide constant support.
If you are facing a family law matter, I can help you resolve your problem effectively while aiming to minimize the effects on you and your children.
Respected attorney provides capable counsel in family law cases
As an attorney dedicated to one area of the law, I help clients resolve matters involving:
- Family law — Legal issues involving domestic violence or juvenile law can be particularly difficult for all involved. I work to help victims of abuse obtain domestic violence orders against a partner or spouse.
- Support and custody — One of the biggest challenges in any divorce case is finances. From alimony to child support, I offer capable counsel to help put you in the best position to move forward in your life. I can also negotiate a child custody arrangement that works for you and your children
- Divorce — I know that end of a marriage can be challenging, especially when you face an uncertain future. That is why I provide experienced counsel to prepare you for life changes like divorce. I also help couples create prenuptial agreements in order to save them from going to court should they divorce down the line.
- Mediation — For couples who want a less adversarial forum for resolving divorce and other family law matters, I can provide mediation representation to help you achieve your goals in an effective and more amicable way.
For any issue you face, I can help you seek a resolution that will protect your interests and your future.
Contact a dedicated Ohio lawyer for a free consultation
At Carol Adelstein Law, I represent clients throughout Cleveland and in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina counties in family law matters. To arrange a free consultation, call me at 216-352-0771 or contact me online.